Thursday 28 April 2011

2011 Road King

Harley Davidson Road King with standard options 103 cubic inch V Twin Engine, ABS brakes and Cruise Control. This is my first Harley Davidson Tourer, I purchased this bike late January 2011 from Phil's Garage in Lavington NSW. I had Phil add Screaming Eagle Slip - On Mufflers, Heavy Breather AC and a Screaming Eagle Race Tuner before I took delivery. 

Screaming Eagle Slip - On Mufflers, these mufflers are very sedate and after the first service, Phil removed the baffles, slight improvement but not really the sound I was after.
A Heavy Breather AC is a must! for any Harley and if you change your muffler then you will also need a tuner!
After doing some research on some Harley Davidson Forums, i knew that the next accessory would be a solo seat with a good adjustable back rest was needed. And the list goes on!.
Back Rest Not Shown


No comments:

Post a Comment